Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog Downer

  • Is anyone reading this and just not commenting? If so, would you de-lurk and post a comment just so I know?
  • I have gotten hooked on several blogs and all of them seem to be taking a hiatus. Or posting once a week instead of daily. It has let me down.
  • I am back up a pound. I guess spaghetti is not really good for me, even though it was ww pasta, extra veggie sauce and ground turkey. I am not going to let it get me down.
  • I am NOT GOING TO LET IT GET ME DOWN.
  • I am on plan (OP) today at least
  • The Biggest Loser is on tonight
  • Soccer Buddies make-up session is also tonight
  • I must shut down my pc so that I may get something done around here - pitiful, isn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I read yours!

I also checked out Julia's site too. Very hysterical writing about ds and very eloquent writing about her m/c's and struggles with it.

Anonymous said...

Kim, I read yours!

I also checked out Julia's site too. Very hysterical writing about ds and very eloquent writing about her m/c's and struggles with it.

Anonymous said...

I'm here Kim....I check on you everyday. I'll try to make more of an effort to de-lurk.

Brandie said...

Hello! I'm new - followed you here from your comment on my blog!
I know what it feels like to want to hear comments! Off to read more of your blog ... =)