Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ultrasound & Lucky Charms

I had my monthly ultrasound on Monday. Maile is measuring right on for dates, and all looks fine. Because of the diabetes, I will get monthly ultrasounds to make sure baby isn't getting too big. It is quite a relief. And so COOL to watch. They flipped the machine onto 3-d and I have some great pics, if I can get around to scanning and cropping them, I will post one.
Interesting that in this day and age of identity theft, my social security number is on every single one of the u/s prints.
Blood sugars have been fine, but diet is a bit off. I succumbed to the St Patrick's Day marketing and got a big box of Lucky Charms - they're Magically Delicious - don't cha know! Definitely not on the diabetes diet, or the pregnancy diet, but oh so yummy. I don't think I've had any in 2 or 3 years. What's truly amazing is that they don't do a number on my sugar levels any more than Cheerios or Oatmeal. Strange.

2 comments:

justme said...

Looking forward to seeing those 3D pics - aren't they just great! (I don't have kids myself, but have seen those of friends)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Lucky Charms, now that's a blast from the past LOL! Another good one was Alpha-Bits