Da Kane is out at the store with Kimo! I.AM.ALONE.IN.MY.HOME.
WOW. It's even been 90 minutes. This is sooooo coooooool. I think it should be mandatory that I get several of these evenings a month!
I must run go do stuff without a 3 year old's help! And blast my music! Yippee!
PS. Current physical conditions I would complain about if I weren't so grateful to be 6 months pregnant:
- Enough gas to light up Denver daily
- Constipation that colace cannot touch
- Heartburn that worsens every day and laughs at extra strength tums, gaviscon and/or milk/bananas/etc.
- Heartburn that becomes little mini throw-ups in my mouth in the middle of the night and wake me up most alarmingly
- Newest of the bunch - pounding and palpitating heart. BP was 130/84 and doc wasn't worried - I rarely go over 110/68, so this was shocking to me
- Moods that cause me to lie awake for 45 mins before tromping downstairs to attack my innocent husband over the most minor of infractions.