- Still out on sick/vacation leave. I don't seem to be getting any better.
- Da Kane means "the man" in Hawaiian. Kimo and Maile are common Hawaiian names - so all my pseudonyms are HI in origin.
- I lived in HI for 5 years in the '90s and da Kane and I got married there. My favorite place in the world is the Big Island of Hawaii. Perhaps some day I will live there again.
- Ob/Gyn appt tomorrow. We will do an NST on Maile and discuss what the heck to do about my cold/congestion/strep - whatever the heck it is.
- Maile seems as active as ever. She just likes kicking my butt I guess.
- Da Kane and Kimo seem to be recovering from their Strep bouts just fine. Lucky guys.
- I got a new rocker/glider/recliner for mother's day for the kids' room. I'm SO EXCITED! The first year of Kimo's life I walked around with a sore neck most days from dozing off with him in the middle of the night. Now I won't have that particular problem!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Posted by Ottoette at 5/17/2007 10:54:00 AM